An Experienced, Local Reckless Driving and DUI-DWI Attorney
I am attorney James D. McMichael.
I have 38 years of legal experience.
I have handled hundreds of trials and appeals.
I regularly defend clients who are charged with Reckless Driving or DUI-DWI in:
- Rockbridge County - Courthouse in Lexington
- Botetourt County - Courthouse in Fincastle
- Alleghany County - Courthouse in Covington
- Augusta County - Courthouse in Staunton
- Bath County - Courthouse in Warm Springs
- Highland County - Courthouse in Monterey
- Buena Vista City - Courthouse in Buena Vista
In 1982, I graduated in the top 5% of my law school class at the University of Texas, which is ranked as one of the top 15 law schools in the nation.
I am licensed to practice law in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C.
My Personal Attention and
Unwavering Commitment to You
You will always work directly with me, and never with a junior lawyer or a paralegal. I have only one phone number: (703) 258-4277. It is a mobile phone, it is always with me, and I am the only one who ever answers it.
You will receive the full benefit of my many years of experience, my thorough knowledge of Virginia law, and my familiarity with the courts, judges, and prosecutors.
I will make sure that you know our options and our next steps. I will explain the possible outcomes and the chances of each of those possible outcomes. I will give you my experienced advice in making the choices to get the best possible result.